OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR pittsburgh COMMUNITIES.
We serve the communities in which we work and we do it because it is the right thing to do. We have a deep appreciation of the value and benefits that our region’s non-profit and community-oriented organizations bring to our neighborhoods. Giving back is engrained in the fabric of our culture and we are proud to support those that support others.
“Massaro Serves” is our organizational approach to outreach. By focusing and measuring our efforts, we ensure that we make the most of the time and resources we give back to our community. Our goals include connecting youth to careers in construction, environmental sustainability, charitable contributions, and pro bono services.
areas we serve: pittsburgh | Cranberry | fox chapel | Butler | wexford | murrysville | monroeville | beaver | and many more…
Have a question? Need our Address? We’re available 24 hours a day, every day, by phone at 412-599-0023.
- 11/25/15 - More than just a number
- 10/08/15 - Massaro Serves: The Pittsburgh Project
- 08/18/15 - Our journey continues
- 08/13/15 - Six Facts about Water Damage
- 04/07/15 - April showers bring may flowers… and potential flooding
- 02/10/15 - What is a negative air environment and why is it important?
- 12/08/14 - Delivering thanksgiving
- 10/22/14 - Water loss mitigation is a science
- 08/07/14 - How to Survive a Sharknado in the Burgh.