We pursue excellence for the benefit of our people, customers, and the community.
Our Core Values
Our employees matter to us, and they matter to one another. Ensuring their safety and well-being is more important than anything else we do.
We believe that working together for the betterment of the organization is the best pathway to individual success. We achieve our organizational goals through hard work, a commitment to excellence and maintaining an all-for-one attitude.
We are honest, we are fair, and if we make a mistake we do whatever it takes to make it right. Being ethical is the only way we do business.
We believe that our success is bound to the health of the communities in which we work. We are committed to volunteerism, diversity, environmental sustainability, and good corporate citizenship.
We are committed to the long term sustainability of our company. No matter the odds, we stick together and we never give up.
Have a question? Need our Address? We’re available 24 hours a day, every day, by phone at 412-599-0023.
- 11/25/15 - More than just a number
- 10/08/15 - Massaro Serves: The Pittsburgh Project
- 08/18/15 - Our journey continues
- 08/13/15 - Six Facts about Water Damage
- 04/07/15 - April showers bring may flowers… and potential flooding
- 02/10/15 - What is a negative air environment and why is it important?
- 12/08/14 - Delivering thanksgiving
- 10/22/14 - Water loss mitigation is a science
- 08/07/14 - How to Survive a Sharknado in the Burgh.