Massaro Restoration Services, LLC is dedicated to repairing damages and restoring commercial properties with the highest level of professionalism and efficiency. From large commercial fire and water losses to small office board ups and roof repairs, there is nothing we can’t undo.
We specialize in commercial disaster recovery from tragic events that result in property damage or loss. It is our goal to return your property to pre-loss condition and take care of the unpleasant circumstances so you can continue to run your business. We provide 24/7 emergency and full repair services for fire, water, wind, smoke, mold, and more. Our industry certified professionals work with property owners and insurance companies providing expert service to restore commercial losses.
Massaro offers the Priority Extreme program to our clients because disasters are always unforeseen and in many cases unavoidable. We want to help you take the steps necessary to ensure that if a disaster strikes your property we can remediate and resolve the issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
At its core, Priority Extreme is designed to help our clients within the business community to establish a Emergency Preparedness Plan. We believe that by being proactive, working with local response teams (such as the local Red Cross, fire departments, etc) and utilizing a thorough emergency preparedness plan, you will be able to recover quickly, safely, and with the least impact on your business
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Restore facility to pre-loss condition from emergency safety board-up to repairs caused by smoke and odor
- Mold Remediation
- Stabilize air quality to pre-bacteria condition by determining mold type, proper removal and by repairing the source of moisture
- Storm Damage Reconstruction
- Quick response to stabilize your facility after wind, rain or ice. Repair and rebuild services available.
- Water Damage Reconstruction
- Dry and dehumidify your facility to get back to a safe working condition after flooding, broken water pipes or ice damming. Repair and rebuild services available.
- Inspection/Professional Opinion
- Cause of loss and/or damage report
- Drying and Dehumidification
- Getting your facility back to a dry and stable environment with state of the art equipment (Injecti Dry), disinfecting and on-going monitoring through the entire process
- Books and Vital Records
- Freeze dry and stabilize records
- Electronics and Machinery
- Data recovery and data backup for computers
- Safe keeping and diagnostics on machinery
- Emergency repairs
- Providing generators and temporary power, HVAC and plumbing
- Demolition and Reconstruction
- Safely remove damaged structure materials and reconstruct your facility as per scope of repairs
Have a question? Need our Address? We’re available 24 hours a day, every day, by phone at 412-599-0023.
- 11/25/15 - More than just a number
- 10/08/15 - Massaro Serves: The Pittsburgh Project
- 08/18/15 - Our journey continues
- 08/13/15 - Six Facts about Water Damage
- 04/07/15 - April showers bring may flowers… and potential flooding
- 02/10/15 - What is a negative air environment and why is it important?
- 12/08/14 - Delivering thanksgiving
- 10/22/14 - Water loss mitigation is a science
- 08/07/14 - How to Survive a Sharknado in the Burgh.