Pittsburgh Fire Damage Restoration Services
If you’re searching for a fire restoration company in Pittsburgh, the professionals at Massaro Restoration Services can be reached 24/7 in the event of a fire at your commercial property. Our staff can be on-site promptly to visually survey the damage and assess how the fire’s heat, smoke, and the moisture from its extinguishing has impacted the structure and it’s contents.
Fire, Smoke, and Water Damage Restoration Services
Our Services Include
- A visual survey and inspection of damaged property
- A cost estimate for fire, smoke, and water damage restoration services
- Emergency board up services, temporary safety supports, and bracing to protect property from further damage and mitigate safety risks
- Post-fire cleanup of contents, ceilings, walls, brass, marble, and tile
- Debris removal
- Deodorization to eliminate traced odors
- Moving valuables and salvageable contents to a secure facility once fire restoration services are in progress
- Water extraction and drying of structure, carpeting, and upholstery
- Ongoing communication with insurance company and utility service providers
- Mold remediation
There is No Time to Waste
Fire Damage Restoration Requires Immediate Attention
There are few experiences in life as traumatic as a fire. Emotions run rampant after such an event. Nerves are rattled and coping with the loss of property and belongings, in addition to injuries and sadly even fatalities at times, can be overwhelming.
Nobody wants to deal with insurance companies or complicated contractors after such an ordeal. However, it’s critical that post-fire cleanup begins as quickly as possible before permanent surface corrosion, stains, and odor-causing residues settle into cracks and crevices and once cleanable walls, ceilings, carpeting, and upholstery becomes unsalvageable. Contact Massaro Restoration Services, LLC today for immediate response.
Common Winter Hazards of Fire in Pittsburgh:
AREAS WE SERVICE:
Massaro Restoration Pittsburgh serves the counties of Allegheny County, Washington County, Beaver County, Butler County, Greene County, Lawrence County, Armstrong County, Westmoreland County, and Indiana County. Learn more about the recent communities that we have served which include Cranberry, Fox Chapel, Murrysville, Sewickley, Wexford.
Have a question? Need our Address? We’re available 24 hours a day, every day, by phone at 412-599-0023.
- 11/25/15 - More than just a number
- 10/08/15 - Massaro Serves: The Pittsburgh Project
- 08/18/15 - Our journey continues
- 08/13/15 - Six Facts about Water Damage
- 04/07/15 - April showers bring may flowers… and potential flooding
- 02/10/15 - What is a negative air environment and why is it important?
- 12/08/14 - Delivering thanksgiving
- 10/22/14 - Water loss mitigation is a science
- 08/07/14 - How to Survive a Sharknado in the Burgh.