When disaster strikes, we...
- Quickly and thoroughly analyze the situation, evaluating the unique circumstances of your property and your loss.
- Provide a professional assessment of the damage to ensure that everything you have lost is accounted for and a plan for restoration can begin to take shape.
- Determine the services required to restore your property to pre-loss condition.
- Review the scope of work with the adjuster as well as make sure the property owner is comfortable with the process, scope of work and schedule of repairs.
- Follow up every job with a customer satisfaction survey to make sure we have exceeded your expectations.
The professionals at Massaro Restoration Services can be reached 24/7 in the event of a fire at your commercial property. Our staff can be on site promptly to visually survey the damage and assess how the fire’s heat, smoke, and the moisture from its extinguishing have impacted the structure and its contents.
Massaro Restoration’s mold removal and remediation professionals will first conduct a thorough inspection of your commercial structure to assess whether or not the mold has spread or is airborne. From there, we will identify and eradicate the underlying source of this microbial growth in order to remove the presence of any mold growth or spores within the structure but also prevent a recurrence.
Areas seemingly untouched by fire are still susceptible to the consequences of lingering smoke residues. If the cleanup of soot isn’t performed immediately, smoke residue turns acidic, spreads quickly, and eventually corrodes, discolors, or stains surfaces and belongings. Odor-causing residues penetrate the cracks, crevices, and cavities of a structure for a pungent smell that becomes increasingly difficult to mask or eliminate.
The technicians at Massaro Restoration Services, LLC are certified for flood cleanup and water damage restoration through the Institute of Inspection and Restoration Certification (IICRC). Our drying and dehumidification processes stabilize commercial properties completely back to their pre-loss condition.
Structural storm damage from heavy winds, lightening, rainfall, hail, snow or ice storms can either come as a sudden catastrophic loss or compound over years of inclement weather conditions and wear and tear. Massaro Restoration offers 24/7 emergency storm damage services to commercial property owners. Our experts will work directly with your insurance adjuster to determine the most cost-effective path forward when it comes to repair vs. replacement costs.