Pittsburgh Mold Testing and Mold Removal Services
Massaro Restoration Services, LLC provides mold testing and mold remediation services within the City of Pittsburgh and neighboring suburbs and counties. Household mold is an often unseen problem that brings with it significant damage and health hazards.
Our mold removal and remediation professionals will first conduct a thorough inspection of your commercial structure to assess whether or not the mold has spread or is airborne. From there, we will identify and eradicate the underlying source of this microbial growth – most commonly moisture intrusion or residential moisture retention – as we not only seek to remove the presence of any mold growth or spores within the structure but also prevent a recurrence.
How to Know if You Have Mold in Your Home or Workplace
Few people realize that common building materials can become ideal breeding grounds for mold and fungal growth. Although mold spores and other microorganisms are a natural component of our environment, and a common element of household or workplace dust, an outbreak of mold within a well-contained space is problematic. A higher presence of mold spores within a structure can lead to health issues like allergic reactions, possible fungal infections, asthma and other respiratory disorders.
While mold contamination isn’t always visible to the human eye, it often presents itself as multi-colored spots or a musty odor within the structure. Common causes of mold infestation are:
Water Intrusion – Water can enter a building’s structure multiple ways. Rainwater can enter by way of leaky walls, windows or roofs. Poor foundation drainage or slab construction can allow surface or groundwater to enter. Flooding can naturally lead to potentially catastrophic intrusion and become a breading ground for mold.
Water Vapor – Elevated humidity indoors can dampen building materials and furnishings and promote mold growth. Water vapor can condense on cold surfaces within the structure just as water condenses on a glass of cold ice water. Bathrooms or kitchens without an exhaust fan or proper ventilation are other indoor sources of water vapor.
Our thorough mold inspection will confirm or refute any suspicion of mold infestation in your home or workplace.
Mold Inspection Services in Pittsburgh, PA
- Comprehensive Interior Inspection to Detect Mold and Moisture
- Microbial/Bacterial Testing
- Testing of Indoor Air Quality
- Independent Lab Testing
- Detailed Inspection Reports and Correction Protocols
Mold Remediation Services in Pittsburgh, PA
- Non-Toxic Mold Removal and Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Dehumidification/Air Scrubbing
- Work Area Containment and Removal of Contaminated Materials
- Structural and Content Drying
- Reconstruction and Rebuilding
If you suspect the presence of mold within your structure, time is of the essence. These tiny spores can quickly deeply penetrate a structure’s walls and floors. Our technicians are certified in mold diagnosis and removal and available 24/7
Mold Removal and Remediation Services in Pittsburgh and the Following Regions:
Allegheny County, Beaver County, Washington County, Butler County, Lawrence County, Greene County, Indiana County, Westmoreland County, and Armstrong County
Have a question? Need our Address? We’re available 24 hours a day, every day, by phone at 412-599-0023.
- 11/25/15 - More than just a number
- 10/08/15 - Massaro Serves: The Pittsburgh Project
- 08/18/15 - Our journey continues
- 08/13/15 - Six Facts about Water Damage
- 04/07/15 - April showers bring may flowers… and potential flooding
- 02/10/15 - What is a negative air environment and why is it important?
- 12/08/14 - Delivering thanksgiving
- 10/22/14 - Water loss mitigation is a science
- 08/07/14 - How to Survive a Sharknado in the Burgh.