Water Damage Restoration Professionals in Pittsburgh, PA
The technicians at Massaro Restoration Services, LLC are certified for flood cleanup and water damage restoration through the Institute of Inspection and Restoration Certification (IICRC). Our drying and dehumidification processes stabilize commercial properties completely back to their pre-loss condition.
24/7 Pittsburgh Flood and Water Damage Cleanup and Restoration
The extent of water damage to a property can be deceiving. Water from flooding, excessive rainfall, stagnant groundwater, a burst pipe, or even a leaky roof can deeply penetrate the cracks, cavities, and crevices of any residential or commercial structure. There is more than meets the eye with this kind of damage. This is why sophisticated moisture detection meters and highly experienced water damage cleanup technicians are needed to detect water moisture buildup and evaluate structural damage.
It’s important to act quickly and get a water extraction and water restoration expert on the scene immediately. At a minimum, this damage will create a musty odor that permeates throughout the structure. However, if the excess water and moisture isn’t addressed in a timely manner, more significant structural damage and loss of property value can occur. Damages such as:
- Building materials that will shrink, delaminate, split, and further deteriorate or rot necessitating very costly repairs.
- A soil foundation that may weaken resulting in foundation settlement damage that compromises the very core of your property.
- Damp wood that becomes an open invitation for termites and carpenter ants while also fostering mold and mildew growth that could jeopardize the health of your, your family, or your building’s occupants.
Water Damage Cleanup and Flood Restoration Isn’t a DIY Project
While it’s understood that many property owners have a DIY spirit, when it comes thorough to water extracting, structural drying, and dehumidification, it’s best to call on a professional water restoration company to assess the damage and any post water damage reconstruction needs.
The technicians at Massaro Restoration in Pittsburgh have top of the line water detection meters, power extractors, drying equipment, and dehumidifiers to effectively handle any flooded basement or water damage cleanup and reconstruction task. We also provide extensive mold remediation services in Pittsburgh and neighboring counties.
Common Winter Hazards of Water in Pittsburgh:
Areas of Service:
Massaro Restoration serves Pittsburgh and the counties of: Allegheny County, Washington County, Beaver County, Butler County, Greene County, Lawrence County, Armstrong County, Westmoreland County, and Indiana County.
Have a question? Need our Address? We’re available 24 hours a day, every day, by phone at 412-599-0023.
- 11/25/15 - More than just a number
- 10/08/15 - Massaro Serves: The Pittsburgh Project
- 08/18/15 - Our journey continues
- 08/13/15 - Six Facts about Water Damage
- 04/07/15 - April showers bring may flowers… and potential flooding
- 02/10/15 - What is a negative air environment and why is it important?
- 12/08/14 - Delivering thanksgiving
- 10/22/14 - Water loss mitigation is a science
- 08/07/14 - How to Survive a Sharknado in the Burgh.