Event of Extreme Conditions
Any employee involved or witnessing an exchange with others that is escalating will:
- Ask the person to remain calm.
If discussion continues to escalates:
- Notify the supervisor
- Ensure safety of others.
- If alone ask the visitor to leave
- If conversation is escalating or you feel you or others are in danger at any time Call 911 Immediately and Evacuate Area/Facility
- If active shooter or weapon- Shelter in Place until location of shooter is confirmed. Lock door, close blinds, hide under/behind furniture
- Evacuate if necessary and safe to do so based upon location of shooter.
Design supplies based on your location and needs. Learn how to prepare for the worst.